Saturday, September 4

Gently Breathing

The wind is blowing at the trees outside my window like they're a summer dress on a beautiful woman. It's moments like these that I feel how magnificent my life truly is.

I'm in love with the peacefulness that saturates everything in my view. I'm in love with the miracles that wrap every moment. And I'm grateful when the magick of life and being alive in this world take hold of my mind. Every self-created story in my mind dissolves, and I'm left with the simplicity of just being here in this moment. There is a time for mental creativity and there is a time to just Be Here, Now.

Dear Life
I am so in love with you and everything you continue to bring into my view. Thank you for my world. Thank you for the endless gifts of breath and everything thereafter.
I adore you!

╰♡╮

k.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...