Sunday, August 8

Garden Fresh



The other night we settled down with some soul friends for some grown-in-the-garden home cooked goodness. It was amazing, to be able to just stroll into the garden, pick out the desired goodies, and then put them together into the most amazing veggie curry I've ever had.

I love earth. I love what she gives to us and how good she is to us. I love that we can grow our own food like that. I love that just in this year alone I've learned SO MUCH about farming, and organic practices, and seeds, and compost, and the environment, and US.


Can we just altogether say...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I love this life!

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...