Tuesday, June 8

Playing with Justice

Today's show was one of those shows that just flew by, 'cause we were all just so absorbed in the conversation and in the field the conversation is happening in. Justice Bartlett is one of those people that every time I listen to or talk with, I just want to raise my arms up and yell "praise the lawd". The way she expresses the magick of this playful reality, the way she frames it and presents it, just brings you right back to the simplicity in everything. Listen to the show HERE and if you happen to see her ask her to do the fish dance for you, but whatever you do, don't ask about Unicorns.

1 comment:

Myrn said...

Thank you for posting this. I just went to the seminar Justice talks about and it was great hearing about her personal experience of it. I didn't know about Joy Vibe Radio. Now that I've noticed it - I'll listen in.

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...