Thursday, April 29

Flash Forward

I asked myself:
How would my reality show up, and how would I show up in my reality, if my reference for who I am and what I have was the unimaginable - the Unknown, the unseen, That which my mind can't make images or pictures about? 

I stayed with the question for about five minutes feeling it and then I moved on. At least I thought I moved on - 'cause what unfolded as my evening after that question is showing me that I'm still living that question. Nothing in this world of waking consciousness is as it seems. Nothing. And it will all unravel to show itself when you ask the right questions.

“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.” - Hunter S. Thompson

There was a lady named Bright, Who traveled much faster than light. She once went away, in a relative way, and returned the previous night.

Relativity is the game and gift of the gods.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...