Saturday, February 20

Synesthesia

The magic of perception!



I'm amazed by just how much of what we experience is subject to how our mind/brain/body is configured. To SEE sound. To TASTE color. If it's all a matter of our neurology, then how much of what we see "out there" is really OUT THERE? If someone actually experiences Zucchini as a gray dull yellow, a way of experiencing that I actually have no reference for at this point in my evolution, then how much of what I experience as a Zucchini is of my own neurological bias or programming?

I love this reality.

Nothing is ever as it seems...

No comments:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Our Understanding of the Universe

When a book clearly articulates a map of "time" that makes the most sense, you have to go get yourself a copy of that book... “N...