Thursday, January 14

What I Know

I know that you already have more than you can dream of having, even if you don't yet know this yourself.
I know that you are something magnificent, even if you don't yet see this yourself.
I know that you are infinitely adored by that which you call Life, even if you don't yet feel this yourself.
I know that you are something mightily powerful, even if you don't yet believe this yourself.
I know that you can have anything that you want at anytime, even if you don't yet live this yourself.

And I know...that the only things that can ever appear to wound you, are only the thoughts you keep choosing to play with. The only things that can ever appear to hurt you, are the thoughts you remain enamored with.

With your own mind, you make up a whole Universe.


No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...