Sunday, January 3

this New Place



more clips to come! I'm loving the "do everything naked in your new place" advice. thank you. what are the trees going to do about it? right?

can I just say how amazing, beautiful, and inspiring everyone in my view is? I come out of this period of intense focus that has amplified the Living Presence that I Am, into a world of inspiration and beauty-full YOU stacking YOUR moments into everything lovely. thank you for you, you in my view. thank you for asking the questions you ask. thank you for being an insight so bright and so magnificent. you are a living masterpiece.

as for the new year and the "what's your resolution" questions being tossed my way, i don't know what time is, or what a year is, or what a day is. linear time is foreign to me. i don't live in it. the only thing I know is just this moment that is the beginning and the edge of where I will ever be. I reside Here. I am here Now.

So my question as I play in this temporary world of form is, is this my best moment yet? Is this instant right here the best one I've ever had? What amazing something can happen right now? I leave this question open in positive anticipation of magic and miracles. What am I deciding Now? What do I want to accomplish right now? It isn't what I resolve to do "later" this year or in "two weeks" that sets the winds of my being any which way. What do I resolve to be right now? to feel right now? Love? What do I want to build right now? Where do I resolve to reside right Now? What am I choosing Now?

Life is immediate. Choosing is immediate. Living and Being are immediate.

Now and every now-moment that appears in this Space of the Soul is a fresh new point to decide, to choose again, to emerge again, to collapse again. and it is what we choose again and again in this immediate now-moment that stacks up to build a brilliant day, week, year, and lifetime.

No yesterday. No old year or new year to wait for. No today. No tomorrow to put things off into.

Just right Now.

So...happy right now ☺

yours,
certified tree hugger

2 comments:

jouettelove said...

loved that sweet vid of you & your new place in your own little mystical rain forest :) and i love this post too ❤

she who loves said...

"i don't know what time is, or what a year is, or what a day is. linear time is foreign to me. i don't live in it. the only thing I know is just this moment that is the beginning and the edge of where I will ever be. I reside Here. I am here Now." <--- love this ♥

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...