Thursday, November 5

You Can Do It!!!


You really CAN DO ANYTHING! HAVE ANYTHING! BE ANYTHING! How do I know? Because I'm living that truth like so many other beings before me and after me who own this feeling!

What is it that I do? I inspire you, remind you, nudge you into the possibilities within yourself. What's my job description? Re-defining open minds. How did I get here? Unconditional Love.

I only knew that this thing felt amazing to me when it started years ago. I didn't know what it could become. I didn't know it would become my "full time job". I just knew this thing felt so good! This thing about talking to someone and seeing their face change, reading and feeling their words change from a simple exchange. This thing about inspiring people into their center and watching what takes over when they do. This thing about sitting in a room speaking and seeing Grace take over the conversation, speaking through me until every person in the room is lit up like a light bulb. This thing about speaking into a recorder or writing into my beautiful laptop and losing time, having no awareness about anything but the words flowing through me. This thing, this creative thing, is amazing.

That's all I knew and felt when people started approaching me in the most random places for words. This is all I knew and felt when I started receiving emails long before my website asking "well how do I" questions. This is all I knew and felt when people showed up on my door step with tears in their eyes. I didn't consciously know what was happening, what was forming, I just knew it felt good to let the words come through, to speak, to uplift, to mirror the deeper truth already known. And it is this knowing and feeling that is translating itself into the possibilities and opportunities in my view, that continues to manifest events, circumstances, and amazing conditions all around me. I'm not "doing" so much as I'm knowing and feeling what it is that feels amazing to do, to express, to Be.

If you follow your heart, when you follow your heart, you'll open your eyes in bed one morning and realize you're already living your passion, that it is actualizing all around you and through you. It is not circumstances that define you. It is not conditions and external realities that create you or determine who and what you can become in this experience, in this very next instant! These things create themselves around you based on what you know and feel.  Look into your heart for whatever inspires you. Look into your heart for the very thing that calls to the divinity within you. Look into your heart for the very thing that pulls life out of you when you do it, when you think about it, when you consider doing it. And let that take over everything! It will. Trust it!

What evokes passion within you? What inspires you? What fills you up with so much life and a feeling of liveliness?

Life adores you. Life supports you. Unconditionally.

Yours,
Ms. Inspiration Station

2 comments:

IAMari said...

like a train thru the mountains on a starry moonlit night U GO GAL!!! xoam

Alexander said...

"you'll open your eyes in bed one morning and realize you're already living your passion, that it is actualizing all around you and through you"

I LOVE YOU! wrote my email first, then read this. Chicken or the egg?

For some reason it says my name is Alexander but it's really Carl or Infinite C ;)

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...