Monday, November 16

Just Be


Your Light does not go out because you cry or have a melt down or throw all your sticks up in the air from exhaustion. You do not cease being the Awake-ness you are because you find yourself mangled up in thought-forms. When I get the same question posed from three different sources all before the week has even begun, I blog the answer.

Does it happen to me? Do I get out of alignment? Do I have freak-outs?

There's this really great story of a Sage who one day sits outside of his home laughing. And one of his followers confused comes and asks, "Why are you laughing?" And the Sage answers, "I just am." Another day the same follower finds the Sage sitting outside crying. Confused again he comes and asks "why are you crying?" And the Sage answers "I don't know, I just am."

To laugh, to cry, to be in love with life, to be sick of life, not one is less Divine than the other. Not one truly captures the Light that you are. Darkness and Light have no meaning. Good and bad have no meaning. Everything in this moment is perfect, whatever it is calling you to be, whether you are a happy mess or a messy mess. It is all Divine.

Do I have bad days? No. But I have no good days either. I just have this moment, and whatever I'm being in this moment. And whatever I am in this moment, however I am in this moment, it is simple and beautiful. No definition. No badness to it. No goodness to it.

Free yourself of how you think and believe your Divinity looks or should look in this moment. Free yourself of how you think and believe your Divinity should feel in this moment. Be Unconditionally Divine.

Just Be. Here. Now.

“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” - Buddha

in Love,
Kid

1 comment:

Ana'S Town said...

"To laugh, to cry, to be in love with life, to be sick of life, not one is less Divine than the other".

Beautiful statement. I will add that both are a huge part of our humaness, but not one defines us. both are important and is perfectly fine to feel both. Thanks so much for this post, very inspiring.

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...