Sunday, November 22

I am Love. You are Love. We are Love.


Every teaching I've ever come across says: "joy is the true nature of your being" or "you are oneness dancing as a human being" or "you are a lover to your core" - that existence, the very thing that birthed you is just pure joy, total unity, all LOVE!

If who you really are is love, then doesn't it make sense that you came here to FEEL the love that you are, to discover and feel yourSelf, in every one of your moments?

You can mine this moment for all the love that it holds. You can choose to go into your mind and call up all those moments that evoke pure love within you. You can use your power to imagine and live out something that can make you feel immense love in your Now. You can bring yourself to feel love no matter what seems to be going on in your view.

The more love you let yourself feel in this moment, the more you are in union with your own Soul and all the wonder you came here to explore. The more you love now, the more you allow into your experience more things to love. It is a cycle worth the effort of choosing love right now.

I can Be Love Now. Could you Be Love Here?



in the Light of Love,
Kid

3 comments:

Sierra said...

YOU are Love, Kid. LOVE YOU! <3

she who loves said...

I don't buy water bottles, I use reuseable canteens and I have a habit of decorating them. Be it stickers or going at it with a sharpie. My latest canteen reads this exact thing 'I AM LOVE, YOU ARE LOVE, WE ARE LOVE'. I've been using it for about 3 months now and have been asked about it many a times. The question I've been asked the most is 'how can you be love?' My response was 'how can you not be love?.

I love love... I am love.. love is me.

AMari said...

moments of love are so often and inspiring too, i was working a bit on my pc and a program i use every day was in an error mode and i just loved that i knew something great was gonna come from reloading the program and about 60 things i learned that i am wanting to know while i waited i loved fixing all my glasses and cleaning in my room of love and geting lovingly ready to go run some funloving errands and its like its all loving and love and well... i am drivelling LOL so fun! (O:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...