Monday, November 2

A Blank Page

The Lovely Nancy brought my attention to this beautiful poem and the Lovely Kristina posted this picture elsewhere, together they illustrate what I'm feeling right Now:


A Blank Page

My life has become a playground
where I build castles
out of sparks and stardust
from the mind of God.
I write my dreams
across the sky,
and I awaken to discover
they have taken form
all around me,
wherever I walk
whatever I touch,
the finger of God
creates images of love
across the blank page
of my heart,
and with every beat
the power of life flows
through me
like a rushing river.
Come with me and taste
the joy from this fountain
of liquid light
as we walk along the shore
of infinite
possibilities.

- Naomi

http://www.zeropoint.ca/Naomi-Poems.html

No comments:

The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Our Understanding of the Universe

When a book clearly articulates a map of "time" that makes the most sense, you have to go get yourself a copy of that book... “N...