Friday, October 2

Love from Oceanside

Of course I had a giggle when I learned I'm living in Oceanside, Vancouver Island :)



Some of my neighbors:





Welcome to my backyard:





Yes, I am wildly wealthy in love and in life.

The magic of life is that you get to choose what you will focus on in each and every moment. Are you focusing on what you have right now? Are you focusing on the blessings in your life in THIS moment?

Something that's becoming more pronouncedly apparent as I observe the two horses, the two alpacas, and the two dogs at play is, right now is all there is for so many species sharing this spinning space of magic dust. Tomorrow doesn't exist. Yesterday doesn't exist. Just Here. Just Now. That's all that's on your plate.

That's Love.

Blessings,
Mistress of Abundance

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...