Monday, October 5

In My View

You can call these my life commandments:

I create my own reality. I am the owner of all that I perceive. Just as you are. I do not create in your reality. I do not create in your mind, nor do you create in mine.

I love and accept myself so much that I hide no part of myself from anyone. I am whatever I am in this moment, you can take it or leave it, love it or hate it, it doesn't matter to me. I am me!

I am completely in charge of my own happiness, you're off the hook.

I am completely in charge of how I experience this moment, you're off the hook.

I am 100% responsible for how I see and experience you, you don't have to be other than you are. It's up to me to decide how I'm going to receive & interpret you and everything you appear to do.

I do me, and you do you, and we'll see how we carry on.

Tomorrow doesn't exist, so let's leave the imaginary promises and just be where and how we are Here & Now.

I need nothing from you, and you need nothing from me. We were and are created whole and complete within our own being. Let's stop pretending we're incomplete. It's up to me to fulfill myself. It's up to me to meet my own expectations. I'll meet you with a full cup.

My heart is created to hold love for all, I'm over the illusion of specialness. Everything in existence deserves all my love.

It's fun when you're here, it's fun when you're not here. How much I enjoy this moment is unconditional. It has nothing to do with who or what is here right now. Relax. Live. Love. And IN-JOY yourSelf.

Pain is never anything more than a story I'm telling. Don't buy into my delusions. Life is painless, free, and full of pure ecstasy.

We were never two. I am you and you are me. Only bodies come and go, what we are is the ever-same magic that has no name.

I am deciding in each moment what I bring to the table and contribute to our shared experience. I choose to bring Love.

In Love,
Kid

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...