Sunday, October 11

Butterfly Loving

There are butterfly stencils all over my cupboards in the kitchen of my new home. They caught my eyes again this morning. Then later the golden pillow cushions that cover the chairs caught my attention. They have all sorts of colored butterflies on them. I thought, well I guess my noticing butterflies is the theme for today. I should know by now that these moments are always a preview to some magical magical encounter. So, I came to my computer to try out my magicjack, to start harassing all my love shines with my free calls of love! And what lit my heart up in a very delicious way, is getting to see a clip of so much of what I love all on one stage living it up in L.A last night. . . to the song Butterfly.

Life is LOVE! ♥ ♥ ♥ I wish I had the words for all this magic and this amazing movement that we are!

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...