Tuesday, October 20

The Bridge Across Forever

Love to me looks like John Strathdog today. He's the reason for the smile on my face and the book of love that has made me ignore the world for 8 hours. Some where, some day, he scribbled his name in this book and then parted with it so it could sit in my hands reminding me, that yes, life is undoubtedly a fairy tale, as it is meant to be.

He looks at her and says "hello mystery" and she looks at him and says "hello adventure" and the tale spins in another life-line, through new pairs of eyes. There's nothing theoretical about it, we are undoubtedly lucky in this dream we dream of love, of loving, and the adventure of living it.

" - how fortunate are you and i, whose home
is timelessness: we who have wandered down
from fragrant mountains of eternal now

to frolic in such mysteries as birth
and death a day (or maybe even less)"
---e.e. cummings

Isn't it amazing the ways we've come out to play? Isn't it worth every tear and heart-shred just to know this? To live this? To float up like two balloons into this?

Every weaving of my own story is illogically magical. I dream of and for this grand imagination that creates my life like this. The Great Imaginer blows my mind away, over, and over, and over again. What I can't conceive of, what I can't for any breath in me conjure up in my own conscious mind, comes to face me in intricate spellbinding ways. I've stopped saying "this is crazy!" Now I just smile and let yet another unimaginable detail take my breath away. Maybe I will put it all in a book. Every synchronicity and magically orchestrated detail. I will call it: My Enchanted Life on A Farm in Oceanside.

"Intuition whispers true: We're not dust, we're magic!" - Richard Bach
We are not a love that will be, we are a love that already is. Breathe it in. Digest it. Give in to the magic. It will teach you to fly. It will teach you in the way that everything that you are constantly romances me into Us.

I say to myself....it isn't that our love grows or deepens through each meeting in time. It takes time for us to ease into the intense intimacy of what we are. The sky was never just our possibility, it was our home and destination before we even came to know our name. When God thought the eternal thought that we are, the single indivisible event that we are in eternity, ecstacy can't come close to describe how we translate in this world of form. God hums us and we explode into an infinite cascading of pure ecstasy.

"As the start of the universe . . . Before the Big Bang, was us!

Before all the Bing Bangs in all of time, and after the echo of the last has faded is us. We, dancers in every form, reflecting everywhere, we're the reason for space, the builders of time.

We're the bridge across forever, arching above the sea, adventuring for our pleasure, living mysteries for the fun of it, choosing disasters triumphs challenges impossible odds, testing ourselves over and again, learning love and love and LOVE!" - Richard Bach
And in this light, you have found me and my love walking somewhere along these pages with you and yours, Mr. Bach. Intuition whispers it so. Thank you for today.

I love you more than I can know even now.

Yours,
K.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...