Monday, September 7

It's Go TIME

The part I remember CLEARLY is the part where you fall out of the plane and flip so that as you do your eyes catch the belly of the plane flying over you. That part went in slow motion for me. That part is when I realized just how many amazing possibilities there are if you'd just trust and take that step. 10,000 feet felt like magic. Leaping felt more like gliding, sitting back and enjoying swaying to the left and swaying to the right feeling nothing but ease and wonder. I got to spend the day with some of the most amazing beings within my reach. Sky divers are magic!





Sky High,
Kid

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...