Thursday, August 27

When LOVE Conspires

Gorgeousness!



The necessities for sun-kissing & ocean-loving types of travel:



One of the coolest NEW experiences thanks to Chicago's O'Hare Airport:



Some of my journal entries from this trip went something like:

Starbucks. Ocean. Nap. Pool. 4 laps. Hot tub. Pool. 2 laps. Hot tub. Room. Food. Read. Sleep.

And other's say:
  • Tom's been to Ottawa!?!
  • My friend got a free salad with her meal, just 'cause she's magic!
  • I got two cans of Fanta for the price of one from the vending machine, just 'cause I'm Fanta-stic.


  • There's a street called Daffodil??? (*insert giggle fit here*) [Daffodil happens to be my screen-name on a forum and is a repeating magical wink I get from the universe]
  • Getting Ziggy with it - another anthem is discovered: True To Myself
True To Myself
Ziggy Marley

Life has come a long way since yesterday I say
and its not the same old thing over again I say
just do what you feel and don't you fool yourself I say
cause I can't make you happy unless I am I say I say

I got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
got to be true to myself got to be true to myself

day in day out I've asked many questions I say
only to find the truth it never changes I say
if you don't deal with it it keeps killing you a little by little I say
call me selfish if you will my life I alone can live I say I say

I got to be true to myself got to be true to myself

I don't care if it hurts I'm tired of lies and all these games
I've reached a point in life no longer can I be this way
don't come crying to me I too have shed my share of tears
I'm moving on yes I'm grooving on well I'm finally free

I've got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
got to be true to myself got to be true to myself
Let's not even talk about all the number alignments.

And the lead-in to my next story - the word "Eclipse" kept showing up everywhere on my trip. I made note and went on about my bees-ness knowing it would all make sense to me when the picture came into focus.

Well as the story goes, from directly north of the Olympic Peninsula which houses La Push and Port Angeles - the homes and neighborhood of the mythic Bella and Edward, came an invite last week to create something amazing with a Canadian Light Being looking for a like-minded housemate & colleague. I'm going out west! A 3 acre farm surrounded by the sights of mountains and only 10 minutes away from the Sea awaits for me to call it home come October 1st. I'm told there may even be a few alpacas and a chicken to keep Leela company! I giggle some more.



And a note to my west-coast SoulSistah's and LoveShines, I'll now only be a few hours away by flight from Seattle, San Fransisco, and San Diego!

Things manifest swiftly and quickly when you intend and let go, when you let the power that manufactured this entire reality matrix do its magic. Just like you didn't have to do any scurrying or worrying or struggling to come into existence, it takes no mental indigestion to walk into your next best step. The means and the way are always prepared for you, and every step is perfectly situated on the staircase through everything you dream. The Universe happily conspires on your behalf, because you are THAT important and THAT loved. You are designed and destined to thrive!

The Universe will never run out of opportunities to lay at your feet.

Do you believe ?

Where can you let go and allow the magic to do its thing? Where can you recognize that Life holds nothing back from you? Ever.

This is only a preview. As things continue to manifest all up in my Universe, I'm expecting to be continually WOW-ed by Life. And so I will be. Everything continues to support and deliver me into the fields that will allow me to be even more of the magic that I am. The same is true for you.

I'm inside Love. Right along side you.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...