Monday, July 20

Total Nom Nom

I spent most of the day zipping around town wrapping up some business, raising my eyebrow at honking cars (do guys really still do that?), musing at the Credible Edibles eco-conscious restaurant in town, drowning my senses in the scents of a bookstore, and loving the amazing ways my moments assemble themselves.

Then I came home to rest my eyes here:

"The world you see before you is entirely defined by your interpretation of it...Nothing is wrong in your world unless you tell yourself it is wrong." (mraz)

Beautiful.

What are you telling yourself in this moment? What's molding your point of view?

Whatever it is, don't forget to insert...I love you.

Yours,
Mo'Tingles

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...