Tuesday, July 21

Come Away

Drip drip drip go the water drops. Something tells me it's time to step out of the meditation... to write this out.

So I'm here. And I'm whisperin, whisperin to the thump thump thump of your heart beat. Breathe through the thought therapy you're taking in. Stop thinking. Drop the story your thoughts are telling.

I know they feel so real.
I know the trance they're throwing you in.
Hypnotic dreams sail right between your eyes.
I know how they make it seem as though you're reacting to something that's happening.

Nothing is happening. Apart from your thought therapy.

Be
Here
Now

If you're inspired, join me for a little dip in the Ocean of Stillness. That's where I'll be. Peaceful is the forecast all week.

Be Easy,
Life

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...