Thursday, June 25

Thank-FULL for You

Every event is a chance to choose where my focus goes, a chance to witness the responses of my own mind and heart.

Today, right now, I'm focusing on his amazing gifts, contributions, and expression. He is the brilliance of Life and forever remains that way. My celebration of you and everything that you are does not end today.

Thank you for everything that you are Mr. Creative Miracle, you have gifted this experience with so much more than can be described.

And thank YOU Nicole for putting a smile on my face with your heart-warming food-art:



I LOVE YOU!

All Ways,
-Kid

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...