Sunday, June 21

I love you all!

I need to let this out!

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

All the words. All the gestures. All the love.

I love you! That's all I can say today.

I'm so thankful to be at this place, in this moment, connected to so many amazingly beautiful beings across this planet. It's amazing just how far these connections extend.

You are my favorite everything!

I can't stand this! I CAN!

I feel your love. Intensely. And I feel lucky for getting to share in this loving design with YOU. I am in my mind's eye at this very instant fiercely wrapping myself around you.

You know. Cuddles. Wuggles. Huggles. Kiddles. And all that monkey business.

You're amazing as you are, where you are.

Thank you for all this love!

May all that you've extended toward me today, come back to you a thousand fold.

AH!

in Love,
-me

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...