Sunday, May 31

Blissed!

I have so much!

I have more than I've ever dreamed to ask for. I have more than I ever thought to imagine. I can't breathe without feeling the bliss of this existence. I can't take a step without an inexpressible energy swirling through me. Every moment adores to remind me just how everything in this very instant is born out of the highest and truest of all loves.

They were right. All of them. When you ask, it is always given. And you always reap what you sew.

Plant the seeds of joy in this moment.
Plant the seed of satisfaction in this moment.
Plant the seed of appreciating what this moment and everything it holds is.

You will reap more than your heart can contain.

I Am floored.

in Love,
-me

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...