Sunday, April 5

I Am stealing hearts...

05.04.09 - I Am stealing hearts...

"Opportunities increase as they are taken." Sun Tzu

I have angels everywhere.

Eternity is inescapable. And it's astounding how I've always had it all.

The magic of love is the most beautiful feeling in this world. 7 is a good number. And feeling love is all that it's about. I feel love. In and through every pore.

I'm thankful.

That's all the words. Everything else is said with magic eyes - magic eyes that say everything there is to say while the lips play pretend.

Some words of love from my beautiful Michigan Love Shine: I love you more than words can say.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...