Monday, March 23

My Favorite Types of Converstation

Wendy: oh for sure!

haha...

i still find the connecting on a certain energy level... fascinating


me: it's the beauty of being vibrational beings

when you think that we are just physical solid matter, the idea of simultaneous thinking doesn't make sense...like having the same thought at the same time


Wendy: as in the concept of simultaneous thinking makes sense on an energy level, not physically


me: but when you think of everything as fluid all-present consciousness, expressing itself through these energetic systems we call "bodies" then the idea that the same thought is expressed at the same time makes sense

yeah exactly


Wendy: well.. physically, we're all more or less the same (same working organs etc.) but we're vastly different in our thoughts


me: if you saw us as solid pieces of hardware, it makes no sense

we're very similar in what we think, only the sequence of thoughts is varried

like how we think our thoughts is different, but we all think the same kinds of thoughts in different arrangements


Wendy: true. the sequence of thoughts is enough to give us our each unique experience


me: exactly


Wendy: true...


me: that's what makes as relate to one another easily

we all have access to the same thoughts, we just access them in different order


Wendy: true

even on different energy levels.. you would say we have access to the same thoughts?


me: when you raise your frequency up to a certain level, you access ALL thoughts of that frequency range that have ever been thought

if you still your mind enough, you can access the thoughts Buddha thought

nothing is off limit to you

no thought is hidden from you

what you access is all a matter of what you tune yourself to


Wendy: so essentially it's which frequency we choose to tune to....


me: yes


Wendy: i can access both the most negative to the most positive thought


me: exactly


Wendy: depending on which i bring my attention to, in a way


me: exactly

just like a radio

or a tv


Wendy: hmm...


me: all radios and tv's can broadcast the same program


Wendy: right.


me: just a matter of what channel you turn them to


Wendy: that brings the whole concept of potentiality too.


me: just a matter of where you set the frequency dial to

absolutely

everything, every possibility is right now streaming for you

which possibility you access is entirely contained in what you're tuned into


Wendy: right.


me: right now, right where you are

past and future are different frequency streams

meaning, they are thoughts you think


Wendy: (haha.. i'm getting an aha moment)


me: i love those!

that's why your present moment is so powerful

it is the point at which you can access EVERYTHING


Wendy: and present is different from each of those as well?


me: the sense of presence is

meaning the space of right now

this is where you access everything from


Wendy: true.. we live in the present moment.


me: but like everything else, what you access right now can change easily


Wendy: and we interact with the world in the present


me: if you tune yourself to joy right now, the sequences of scenes your experience will be of a different feeling

exactly

right now is where you really live and interact and read energy


Wendy: definitely. i've experienced that myself too.


me: just right here and right now. that's all that's ever on your plate

yes

every possibility is here

and you can check it


Wendy: check it?


me: 'cause if in one moment you're in anger and then work your way up to joy, you'll see how everything around you changes exactly according to your own state

yeah

make note of how you experience the world and what you evoke in people when you're in a mood

the universe is always mirroring to you your own frequency

Sent at 9:38 AM on Monday


Wendy: i've definitely had days when i started being more difficult, but then made efforts to change my own internal state... and the rest of the day changed


me: so the outcome you experience when you're in joy is simultaneously existing with other outcomes you can possibility experience. just like 101.2 FM is a simultaneous broadcast to 93.9FM

exactly!


Wendy: timing is playing with me today, so i see interesting things going on the rest of the day... we'l have to see


me: and ti's always like that

you set the tone of your day

but it's not fixed


Wendy: definitely not.


me: you can change your dial at any point deliberately and as a result change what comes to you


Wendy: it's very much fluid.


me: absolutely!


Wendy: for me, i think it's most difficult to do that when i'm in the company of people that trigger certain sets of emotions.


me: that's why you pre-pave


Wendy: often because of a long history.. ex: friends from high school or family


me: meaning clean that up when you're not around them


Wendy: true. and then it'll become easier to continue that way with them around


me: meaning start practicing better feeling thoughts about them in their absence

yes, you will have tuned yourself to tune into a different aspect of t hem

we're all multi-faceted beings

meaning someone in a bad mood is going to receive you differently than someone in a good mood.

what you're feeling has nothing to do with them

it has everything to do with what thoughts you've practiced about them

so anytime you see them, you see them through the thoughts you've practiced

so naturally that's what you experience - the negative emotion

Sent at 9:43 AM on Monday


Wendy: and if all beings are able to access all thoughts, essentially, then their response to the frequency that i have at that moment with them will change as well

it's the type of interaction you bring to them, in a way...


me: absolutely

and the way the universe works

is that you'll never interact with someone who can't match how good you feel about them

meaning if you're having these positive thoughts about someone, and that someone is in a really really negative place, the two of you won't come together

like attracts like

so you'll only see them when they're in your frequency vicinity

ever have people drop out of your life? it's that. you started stabilizing in different frequencies


Wendy: that's really interesting.


me: it's a perfect design

no need to end relationships or try to mend them

when you keep yourself in check

the things that are a match to you show up

and those that are not fall away

just naturally

i'm experiencing that more and more

and i don't question it


Wendy: and it's that natural aspect of continuing on with your life... there's no emotional attachment (guilt, etc.)


me: 'cause now i know it's all about the energy or frequency i'm constantly tuning into that determines who i'm going to meet

exactly

all those practiced patterns

the clinging etc.

all of that is human misunderstanding


Wendy: it's unnecessary

right.


me: it isn't


Wendy: we enjoy making it convoluted


me: everything has a natural rhythm and freedom to it

ahhahahaha

it's true!

i was watching a documentary


Wendy: haha.. it does...

ya.. haha. i love documentaries


me: about how this type of chimp where the mother just drops off the baby chimp and takes off after a certain time

there's no attachment

there is no clinging


Wendy: it's just natural


me: there is just a total knowing and trust in the process

yeah

and we're a part of that natural knowing

we've only "convoluted" the process with our insecure concepts

"oh how can you leave me" is so utter nonsense


Wendy: right..

in essence, they've already left..

even if not physically


me: because we are all born so completely whole with all the right equiptments

it's just that, he or she was never yours to begin with


Wendy: right


me: beings come together in freedom

as independent and whole beings

there's no clinging or possesiveness in any of it


Wendy: and that's what a true relationship is


me: you don't see that kind of pattern ANYWHERE else in this universe


Wendy: right... it's unnatural. it defies how we're built and how we function


me: that's what ALL spiritual teachings try and point you toward, your freedom to just be and evolve with your natural impulses. you come into this world and you leave this world as a whole individual

exactly

it's suffocating to be held as a possession

but that's what we practice

"until death do us part"

really?

what if you grow apart?


Wendy: right..

i know!


me: what if you evolve differently?


Wendy: haha.. i've always had issues with that line too


me: hahahaha


Wendy: why shouldn't your relationship give you the freedom to evolve...

together


me: at best you can say "i'd love it if we evolve together"

exactly


Wendy: haha.. exactly

but if you don't, then that's ok


me: we have this "if i'm stuck in a rut you have to be stuck in a rut with me" mentality


Wendy: it's so true!

but it's so wrong


me: 'cause love means we suffer together!

it's insane


Wendy: why would you give someone else a negative experience that's separate from your own?


me: it's an incredibly flawed premise


Wendy: i've always thought that way too!


me: it doesn't encourage growth

everything around you is growth-oriented


Wendy: right.


me: but the relationships we practice are "let's be like this forever"

EWW LET'S NOT

let's grow! let's change! let's expand!


Wendy: haha! YES

we're constantly adapting.. no single day is the same as the next


me: exactly


Wendy: and we wouldn't want it to be that way


me: no single moment is the same as the next


Wendy: exactly


Wendy:

there's so much to say about it

it taps into the convoluted-ness that we build up.. the possession, suffering, etc.


me: totally!

and i think anyone who sort of stops and asks "does this relationship make me feel free" will find the answer

"oh but relationships are about compromise"

REALLY?


Wendy: it's like a so-called happiness defined by society.. but that doesn't fit with the individual.


me: do you see the air compromising or the ocean or the animals?


Wendy: ooh.. compromise.


me: everything here is true to its nature

to its individual nature

AND THAT'S what creates the harmony


Wendy: exactly


me: harmony comes as a result of the individual being WHOLE and true to its purpose

to its being


Wendy: definitely.


me: i can't imagine if the trees compromised themselves or the ocean compromised its true nature to accommodate something else


Wendy: it would be a wacky world.


No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...