Thursday, March 26

I can't stop thinking about you, and it feels good!



i went out for a nice hot cup of goodness with a lovely friend last night, only to look into my saucer of soy goodness and remember my I Am Thriving vegan cream of broccoli experience at Cafe Gratitude.



I can't stop thinking about that place. And it feels really good to think about all the possibilities.

i'd LOVE to open a place like that. i'd LOVE to materialize my knowing into an environment of warmth and plenty serving not only delicious food, but delicious energy. WHOLE service. a place that embodies everything i know and writes it up on the walls.



MY LIFE IS A PICTURE OF MY ATTITUDES.
MY LIFE IS A PICTURE OF MY THOUGHTS.

a place that reminds you and refreshes your being just through the names on the menu.


I AM JOYFUL
I AM GLORIOUS
I AM CHARMED
I AM OPEN
I AM INSPIRED

I AM LOVE


i spent all of my saturday with someone who lived in San Fransico for 10 years. I spent the majority of last night talking about how I love California and how amazing the energy of that place was. and today I caught myself looking at flights once more.

I can't get you out of my mind San Fransico and the Universe knows it.

Life is so abundant with possibilities and I love riding my dreams all the way to my glorious destinations.

Life IS a JOY ride!

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...