Thursday, February 5

the human satellite

every single thing around me and within me is a vibration i'm reading, or a frequency i'm tuning into. every thought that gets my attention, is a frequency i'm tuning into. every train of thought I embark on is a vibrational groove in the making. I am the frequencies I tune into. I am the thoughts I think. I am the energies I anchor in my being. and what I think and accept, what frequencies I tune into and anchor, is my contribution to this vast expanse of vibration.

with this view on hand, i have only one question on all topics directed toward me. and though sometimes I can only silently listen preferring to give my attention to who you really are than the story you offer...i'm also meaning to ask:

how is this train of thought you're tuning into working for you?

every single view or conclusion you have on every single subject, is a thought you're tuning into. it is a frequency you're tuning into.

whatever you think and express about yourself, is a frequency you're tuning into and offering.
whatever you think and express about the state of the world, is a frequency you're tuning into and offering.
whatever you think and express about other people, is a frequency you're tuning into and offering.

your first encounter in this reality is always with the thoughts you tune into. your first contribution to this reality is always the thoughts you tune into.

sometimes someone will come along and offer a view that says "why is the world like this" or "the world is this way" or "humans are doing this to the world" or "why are we all like this" or some other practiced pattern of thinking. this offering is not just an offering of words. this offering is not just an offering of syllables. this offering is not just an offering of opinions and viewpoints. this offering is first and foremost a vibrational offering. it is an energetic offering.

what you think and express, is the frequency you clothe yourself with and contribute to this energetic matrix.

with what energies do you clothe yourself?
with what energies do you surround yourself?
what frequencies are you anchoring right now in your being?

do you anchor and offer lack or fulfillment?
do you speak of a thriving and gloriously intelligent design, or of mayhem and doom?

what needs fixing is never the other or the world you hold in view, it is the view you hold itself. the story you tell in your mind and offer outward, on every subject, is the future experience and world you create.

choose your thoughts carefully. for they are the seeds of your every experience.

Love abounds,
-me

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...