Thursday, November 27

Your Reigning Goddess

A force of light,
Swirling through ready minds
Like a hurricane

A movement of love,
Igniting open hearts
Like lightening
Striking sand

Stunning radiance
Eternal innocence

I am
Your reigning goddess

I am the dancing elements
Underneath your feet
I am the flame
Of that eternal heat
I am your Light
And yours alone
I am a reminder
Of your unchanging home

And we are
A brilliance unmatched by any
The face of eternity
Here collapsing duality
Revealing once and again
It takes No-Time
To live in Love

I'm always Here
I'm always Now
As I forever remain
Your goodness in reign

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...