Monday, September 8

Be your Self


(Art: The Mermaid's Mirror by Marcia Snedecor)

to know me, you need only know your Self
to love you, i need only love my Self
to be with me, you need only Be your Self
where in all these do we have need for masks?
where in all these have we need for pretenses?
your heart, i have made.
and my love you have breathed into being,
by the unknown power of your own.
so to speak to me, you need only speak to your Self.
and yet here we stand,
as though we were two.
oh sweet love, i am but the mirror
your heart called for.
and here i've come.
look into me,
and see only your very Self.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...