Thursday, October 25

theater of the absurd

it's unlikely that you would blame a rock for anything, that you would hold it responsible or culpable for anything that goes wrong in its environment.

to proclaim that a rock threw itself at you, would indeed be a very kooky angle to admit. surely, you would claim that the rock is nothing but an object. and if anyone was to say "the rock did it" you would exclaim "that's just absurd, rocks can't do anything!"

well, a rock is a rock. and a shadow is just a shadow - both objects without any being. yet there you go placing all sorts of responsibility on your I-concept with your "I" this and "I" that.

find out where "I" rises from and blame That substance for everything.

for to say "I" did anything at all, is a most nutty notion to entertain.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...