Sunday, October 1

Dear Love,

I feel myself opening and getting closer still to your tender and enveloping essence of bliss.
Your gifts are unending, ever flowing through me and setting every inch of me free from the cages I built around myself.
I live in your heart and the awareness of this grows with each passing breath.
You are the light that lets me see in a world diluted by its own forgetfulness.
Let not blindness come over me but call me with the silent whispers of your heart.
My soul's longing is this and only this.
Help me to stay aware.
Help me to stay in Love.
Help me to surrender all to your light, for your light is the only resting place for my soul.
I thank you for another day of loving.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...