Sunday, September 24

Thankful

"By consciously expressing our gratitude to these spiritual helpers, we not only feel a deeper connection with our spiritual source but we affirm that we are simply one small part of a larger network of loving intelligence in the universe. Taking time to express gratitude for the guidance you receive from your spirit helper today can help strengthen its presence in your life."

Given the revelations of last night, I shouldn't be surprised to receive this message this morning. But I am, in the most pleasant way. When all messages you receive are consistent, you pay attention and notice the point you're being pointed toward. I'm not alone. I have help. I'm being heard. I have been heard.

I am most thankful for the guidance I receive. When I step back to see all that has been occurring in my life both on the day-to-day levels as well as the bigger changes, I can see with all clarity that I'm receiving very constant and helpful guidance. "Intricate" is the best word I can use to describe all the ways in which situations and experiences align to point me in the best direction. There's an intricate interplay of so many aspects of life teaching me and guiding me right now. I don't know how else to be thankful but to put my thankfulness into words here. "Loving intelligence" is the best way to describe what's at hand and around me these days. My heart is overwhelmingly glad for all of it. In this moment I'm bubbling up with the kind of goodness that is hard to describe in words. These moments are frequent. Validations of my experiences from an external medium reflect to me all the knowing within in a way that makes me feel things are so real.

Everyone has a right to these feelings and knowing-ness of the heart. This is the premise for my work.

No comments:

Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality

Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience -- and not just any conscious experie...