Sunday, September 10

Dear Love,

I long to be as you created me,
in fullness of heart and in the lightness of spirit,
always immersed in tenderness and in the sweetness of innocent playfulness.
You are the ideal I long to express in all my ways.
In purity you love abundantly, in close embrace with all you've created in this cosmic dance of all things divine.
You are my highest ideal displayed in all things hoped for.
Shower me with your electric kisses and let me melt into the fragrant drops of your loving essence.
Let me merge with your lightness and fullness.
Let me merge with your passionate certainty in what you know me to be.
Let me lose myself in the mirror of your eternal gaze.
I feel myself falling ever so deep into all that you are.
I don't wish it to end.
Let me fall into your depths forever.
Let me spin amidst your space and drown in your blissful embrace.
Let my tears speak for themselves and show you my wealth of gratitude.
Your graceful hands lead and guide me toward unseen beauty and unheard melodies.
You leave me breathless.
You inspire and set these seeing eyes upon higher things,
and place these things lovingly in my reach.
I am loved in a manner of love I cannot define.
I am eternally longing to remain in the heart of your heart.
I know not what home is without your presence.
You are my home, my shelter, my source and resource for all things.

No comments:

Baby Smiles as Meditation

You know when you're having a frazzled day and something pops up in your face to get you to slow down, get back to earth, and just remem...